Business Analyst with higher degree and strong communication skills in English/French.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with a strong commercial drive who, with his/her strong analytical skills, wants to contribute to the further development of a company by proposing suitable solutions.
Someone who can stand his/her ground independently and who wants to update and improve his/her knowledge continuously.
In short, a Business Analyst who much prefers a challenging job, where expanding knowledge and expertise are central, to a 9 to 5 job.
But what exactly does this Business Analyst job entail?
Well, as a Business Analyst you can count on a varied range of tasks. You will be responsible for ….
- the contact with customers (SMEs, large companies) who you know like no other how to charm with your passion and drive;
- working out presentations and keep the technical IT specialists informed of important changes/new developments;
- the development and follow-up of a customised solution;
You help customers with:
- Structuring information;
- Streamlining the business processes from which this data and information originates;
- Reducing technical complexity;
- Complying with laws and regulations.
And all this at your own pace. In other words, you get the freedom to plan your own work, both in terms of time and location.
Profile Business Analyst
In terms of profile, we are looking for someone with …
- A higher degree
- A strong interest in IT and a first relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (French & English)
Did this vacancy convince you for this position? Or do you recognise yourself? Then be sure to let us know! We are already looking forward to it.
You can already count on…
… a competitive remuneration package with a company car and various fringe benefits. You work for a stable organisation with a strong reputation. You will closely follow developments and trends in the field of new technologies. At the same time, you will work in a family and team-oriented atmosphere among other specialist colleagues. We offer you the flexibility to organise your own working days, but we also like to meet on a weekly basis. We help each other with issues and learn from the expertise and approach of colleagues. There is no shortage of challenges and interesting contacts. You will be working for SMEs, but also for multinationals and government institutions. In short, every opportunity to give your career direction and grow professionally. Some experience in a project-based business setting or consulting is a good starting point but certainly not a must.